Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Are Words For...

...when no one listens anymore? When no one listens, what are words for?

Can you name that song from the 80s? I think it was early-80s. That's one of the ones that pops into my head frequently for some reason. I have so many brain cells wasted on song lyrics...

Can't think of it? To learn the answer, watch this really cheesy video. Sorry it couldn't be embedded.

Speaking of WORDS, I haven't done a Wordle lately. Notice that "Paw" is the biggest? That means it was the word most frequently used on the blog page I used to build the Wordle. In this case, it has nothing to do with dogs. It is referencing the town of Paw Paw, West Virginia and the nearby Paw Paw Tunnel on the C&O Canal.

Speaking of words... here are two words for my Dad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He turned 71 today.

This image is from his birthday weekend in 2007. He was only 69 then. He and my Mom were getting ready to board my brother's boat.

And, um, speaking of words again, I need to wrap up this post and get to work. I have lots of words to create today.

So, TTFN! (ta-ta-for-now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...