Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just had to take a moment to wish all of my family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving!

It's going to be a VERY quiet one for us this year. Just Hubby, the doggie-girls and me on a fog-enshrouded mountain.

No TV, so we won't even be watching any parades. Not that I am complaining.

This is the first time in many years that none of our kids have been with us for Thanksgiving dinner. Shannon is currently in Dubai. Amy and family are going to her in laws'. Eric will be dining with my parents.

I hope each and every one of you has a fabulous day.

- - - UPDATE - - -

Wanna know what a quiet Thanksgiving looks like?




1 comment:

  1. Well quiet is good, right? I hope you guys enjoy your turkey as much as I enjoyed mine. I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...