Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Happy Mantis


Mantis
Originally uploaded by Lawraa
Believe this image is Photoshopped? It's not. It's one of those unique "can you believe this picture" moments.

How do I know? Here's another version.

Here's a bigger version of the original.

What's Wordless Wednesday? My excuse to remain wordless (almost) one day a week. You're supposed to post an image that leaves the viewer speechless or requires little, if any, explanation. My Wordless Wednesday posts will either be original work by me or finds from elsewhere on the Internet. Today is a find. It's inspired by my friend Heather with whom I've had two separate discussions about the praying mantis this week.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Don't know how you managed to get the booger to pose like that, but that is a one in a million shot. Excellent DOF.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...