Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When Mom is Busy

My dogs have it pretty good. Since I work from home, they are seldom ever home alone.

I do work, though. Which means there are times when the dogs get bored because there may be long periods when I am too busy to do much for them, like take them outside, play with them or otherwise entertain them.

Today was one of those times. I spent a lot of time on scheduled phone calls. So the girls felt neglected. I'm not just personifying here, I know they felt neglected. I have proof.

When Belle is bored, she empties the toy basket. I took this picture right before lunch. It cracks me up when Belle does this.

If you look closely, and count, you'll see eight toys scattered about. She's not destructive or anything. She just pulls her toys out and leaves them laying around the house.

So, why isn't Belle in this picture? Because she was "busy" laying outside. Since I'd finally left my office long enough to open the sliding door for her, I guess she figured she'd take advantage of it.

I don't blame her. It was a nice day. I would have joined her if I didn't have more phone calls to make.

Take note of the weird way she's laying. She'd just done about 73 laps of the yard on her special track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...