Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Friend's Brush with Fame

Most of my readers know my longtime friend, Carol. Carol's niece, Kelsey, is not as familiar. But she's familiar to me. Kelsey is a year or so older than my baby, Eric. I still remember the shock when I learned she was getting married. Where does the time go!?! Then I learned she was to become a mother. Kelsey, a Mom? Wow.

Here's a picture of Kelesy with her hubby, Larry, and 4-month-old daughter, Madison.

Don't they make an adorable family?

I met Larry very briefly a couple of weeks ago when he stopped by my house to pick something up for the baby. It was midday, the dog was barking, and I was in the middle of work, so we didn't exactly get to visit. But from stories Carol tells, he's a very nice guy. The perfect complement for Kelsey. He also happens to be an Iraq war veteran who barely escaped the war with his life.

Why am I telling you all this? 'Cause they got invited to an inaugural ball and made the news as a result. Watch the video to see for yourself.



Isn't she gorgeous? I still can't believe our little Kelsey is a wife. And a Mom! But it all sure seems to agree with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...