Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Glad I'm Not a "Cool" Parent

When you were a kid, did you ever wish that your parents were cool? You know, the kind of parents that didn't care if you stayed out all night even if you were only 12? The kind that let your boyfriend have sleepovers, and stay in your room because you swore he'd be on the floor? The kind that said, "Hey if you're going to get drunk, I'd rather you do it here. What kind of beer do your friends like?"

I think lots of kids feel that way. Then they grow up, become parents themselves, and realize being that kind of "cool parent" is just stupid.

Like this woman. Check this note out. It's from PassiveAggressiveNotes.com, one of the more amusing Blogs I read.

I don't know the whole story. Hopefully there is one. Maybe the "kid" is 25 or something. If that's the case, then "Yo, Hemphead" is pretty darn funny.

Anyway... did you read the note?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...