Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun With Images

I actually had another post planned for this evening. But after sitting around, playing with some Photoshop effects, I created this very cute image I just had to share.

Aren't they just the cutest kids? They're my grand kids. From left to right are Brianna (age 7 3/4), Gaige (just turned 5) and Joey (15 months).

Coincidentally, these images were taken a month ago on September's Thirsty Third Thursday. That's a holiday of sorts my daughters and I created. A girls night out, if you will. It happens once a month. On the third Thursday.


It just so happens that TODAY is Thirsty Third Thursday. Woo hoo!

By the way, that's me on the left, Amy in the middle, and Shannon on the right.

We'll just be hanging out at Amy's place because Amy's hubby is off learning how to be a better soldier, and we can't leave those darling grandchildren of mine home alone.

It's not about where we go though. It's about who we are with. And talking girl talk. To catch up on happenings from the previous month. Things we can't always discuss openly or even over the phone in case any of the males or children in our lives are eavesdropping.

So happy Thirsty Third Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm READY! And next month we'll be able to go out again since BIL will be back. Which means you guys can see my new place. Huh, hope it's looking a little more presentable by then. :-)

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had typed a really long, mushy thing about how happy I am that you girls can not only be together and have a good time but that you want to be together!

    I am a happy man.

    ly,

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...