Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Persecution, NO MAS!

I'm back. Hard to believe it has been a week. It amazes me that there are people who have multiple blogs that they update regularly. Where do they find the time? My guess is, they have no job and/or no other responsibilities. Or maybe they are just way more energetic than me. Anyway...

We have Hubby to thank for my return. He stumbled across this Web site last night that I just had to share. It is one of those stupid-funny things some of you will appreciate and some of you won't. If you have a dial-up connection, it may not work.

The colorful graphic above will work as a link, too.

When you have reached the site, and have clicked on the image once (a larger version of the lovely image you see above), look closely at the speaker's face. This must have taken HOURS to accomplish. I am jealous. I don't have enough hours in the day for normal stuff!

That's it. I have to get back to work. Hope you enjoy your day!

P.S. - Let me know if you find yourself saying "no mas" (that's "no more" in English) to yourself during the course of the day.

2 comments:

  1. REALLY? I'd like to ask your hubby how he has enough time to stumble across something like this? Maybe he should have a blog or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me a blog or two? Ha! People think that I'm boring while they're sitting right next to me - no way can I get them to read something!

    :-)

    BTW, this is how he stumbles across something like this:

    http://www.pointlesssites.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...