Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our Special K Made It Home Today

We were finally able to get K today. It's not like she was in dire straits or anything waiting for us. She was living with a wonderful foster family who loved her a whole bunch. But we were anxious to bring her home.

I made Hubby drive home so I could document the journey. This was taken not long after we left her foster home. She's looking a bit worried.

She still looks a little worried here, but she did relax gradually. She is a very good car passenger.

K has really long legs. So when she sits, she sits very straight. This is not the most flattering position. I'll have to teach her how to sit like a proper little lady so all her stuff isn't hanging out.

She really seems to like Hubby. Which is good, 'cause he likes her right back.

After the usual doggie greetings, the chase was on. Belle and K are both very fast.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up with a lot of blurry pictures.

It really is great to see them running together. K is exactly what Belle needed.

They even found a pile of leaves to wrestle in, which was quite comical to watch.

I know this isn't a fabulous shot, but it's the best I could do with the three of them today. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Welcome home, K!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like she's fitting right in. Good luck teaching her how to sit like a lady, lol!!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky little girl she is! I love that "sitting on my butt" look- my Britt does that and it's the goofiest thing to see :=)
    I think K is going to be very happy with her new family!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy - what a sweet girl K is! All 3 of them look happy to be together! Give her a big hug from me!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...