Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Enough With the Dogs Already

You know, for a couple of weeks now, all I've been talking about here is dogs. Or so it seems. I mean, really. My last non-dog post was on November 13.

I know, I know, that's not quite two weeks. But I have to wonder how many of my devoted fans have become bored with the dogs? How many people visit the blog only to go away disappointed for lack of variety?

With all the kids grown and out of the house now, there's just not a lot of non-canine excitement. Thinking of new material to come up with is a stretch. So I decided to take it upon myself to add some magic, variety, and excitement to this blog (and, by extension, our lives) by adding...

... a cat!

Yep, that precious little baby is Maggie. She was perched on my knee when I took this picture.

Looking at her here, I'd say she's about eight weeks old.

Look at those long, white whiskers.

Isn't she just the cutest little thing? There's nothing cuter than a furry little kitten. Unless it's two or more furry little kittens!

Here she is on the steps. Don't you just want to eat her up?

Oh, wait. I probably shouldn't use "eat" and "kitten" in the same conversation around here. Since one never knows when someone with selective hearing might hear "eat ... kitten."

That wouldn't be good.

Here's a shot of Maggie under my desk chair. Stalking something quite intently.

I even got a picture of Maggie with my Grandma. Which is quite good if I do say so myself.

Just look at those itty, bitty, wittle feetsies!

And those blue eyes!

What a cute little fur ball!

I hope you enjoyed the change of pace. Tomorrow, we'll probably be back to those other animals. But you never know...

Sometimes, I'm just full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...