Friday, October 9, 2009

Speechless

Some days, even I have little to say that is worthwhile sharing.

Of course, it's early. Which is probably why I have nothing to say. I'm not quite awake yet. But I have an 8:00 a.m. meeting, so I'm trying to get the brain cells moving.

No one likes 8:00 a.m. meetings. Even when you work from home and your day starts at 8:00 a.m. anyway. That's just too early to talk to people. Unless you're discussing stuff that requires little thought. But when you work with people around the globe that are like 6-7 hours ahead of you, the window for scheduling calls is rather limited. So sometimes you just have to grin and bear it.

In the spirit of keeping things light as I try to wake up this morning, I thought I'd post some pics I took recently but never shared. (Click on each image for a larger view.)

I'm amazed this shot turned out reasonably well (it is a tad blurry). I was being dragged along by two dogs with no leash manners when I saw this Great Blue Heron through the reeds surrounding a pond at Terrapin Nature Park on Kent Island in Maryland.



I just love all the colors of Fall.

I'm also a sucker for wet vegetation. I think the water droplets look neat.

I hope you enjoyed the show. Next time I'll have more to say. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...