Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Snow Dogs

My dogs love the snow. Which is awesome, because I love the snow, too. As an adult, snow can be boring. Unless you have two hairy toddlers like me.

I REALLY enjoy watching these two play together. They are quite entertaining. Belle always give Meg a run for her money, that's for sure. But Meg does her best to keep up. She does a pretty good job of it, too.

You know she's going fast when her ears are flying like this. My crazy Meg loves to run. She's not nearly as spry as she used to be. She is almost 10 after all. But she still loves to run.

Speaking of running... Belle loves to run, too. I can't imagine not having a fenced-in yard for these two to cavort in.

It really is cute seeing them play in the snow. Just before they come in, they usually stop to munch on some of the cold white stuff. Then, after they come in, I have to pick the ice balls out of their feet. I used Paw Guard to help prevent that, but it doesn't work nearly as well as I'd hoped. So every time they come inside, I have to pick the snowballs out of their feet. Which they promptly eat. It's like a game for them. And it makes me laugh.

That's one of the reasons I love my dogs so much. They keep me laughing.

Now, if only I didn't have to work, we could play outside all day. Alas, work calls. So I'd better get to it. Soon. Perhaps one more quick romp in the snow is in order first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...