Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tutelage

All is well at the ToadMama abode. I survived yesterday's jump back into reality (the world of work). Barely. It would have been worse if I didn't have a cool boss who took care of a large chunk of the mess on Friday as I was off enjoying my holiday.

Because yesterday was crazy-busy, I didn't get many dog pics. So you'll just have to trust me when I say Belle is fitting right in.

She is the cutest little girly-girl dog. As you can see in the above image, she's tiny. She can run like the wind, though, which has been frustrating old Meg. Nevertheless, Meg is teaching her the ropes.

For whatever reason, all dogs who pass through my yard become quickly obsessed hunting for critter poo (squirrel and/or rabbit). That's what they are doing in the picture above.

I'll try to get some better pics today.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is fitting in and things are going well! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something...