Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Happened to Fall???

Doesn't this picture just make you COLD?

I think it's an awesome shot. I didn't take it though. It was taken by one of my new "friends" (pen pals, really) on Flickr. She (Janet) lives in Sterling, Alaska, which is southwest of Anchorage on the Kenai Peninsula.

When we visited Alaska, it was Seward I really fell in love with. That's on the Kenai Peninsula, too. So I am living vicariously through Janet.

This photo was taken on October 29. I can hear Hubby now saying, "See? I told you it would be too damn cold to live there!"

But it is pretty. Although there are occasional road hazards, she also has quick access to scenery like THIS.

Songwoman, Pam, takes COOL PICS, too. (She and her hubby, AK Dave, also live on the Kenai Peninsula. AK Dave's pics are restricted to Flickr members for some reason.)

I'm so glad they post great pics for me to enjoy. That's what friends are for, right? I wonder if they'll mind me popping in for a visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...