Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Part 2 of Rockport, MA to Bar Harbor, ME

I was finally able to cull through the many shots from yesterday, re-size the ones I wanted to post to Flickr and actually upload them for your viewing pleasure.

The only problem is, now I'm too tired to narrate. But I doubt anyone reads that crap anyway.

I do have to post my three favorite pics here...

There may not be a lighthouse in this picture, but look at that sky! This was taken in "the Hamptons" in New Hampshire.

This, one of several lighthouses I saw, is the Portland Head Light, just outside of Portland, Maine.

I just like the colors in this one. It was taken near the Goat Island Light, which is just north of Kennebunkport, Maine.

If you want the story behind any of the shots, just ask. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to post some of the pictures I took today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...