Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye "Summer Fridays"

All good things must come to an end, as the old cliche goes. Today is my last Summer Friday. The company I work for has this program where, during the summer, we get every other Friday off. As long as we work four ten-hour days during that week, or an extra hour (roughly) every day for the nine previous days. (I usually do both anyway, but that's beside the point!)

For various reasons, they extended it through the end of October. Which is cool. But today is the last day.

Anyway, knowing that I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn this morning, I stayed up until the wee hours getting the rest of my New England pictures ready for a Flickr upload. CLICK HERE if you want to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...