Sunday, September 28, 2008

Frog Number 4

This is the fourth and final frog image I'll be posting. Well, final for now. I mean, I am the ToadMama. I'm bound to run across an interesting frog or toad that just cries out to be photographed and shared with the world.


That Photoshop framing technique I blogged about previously works pretty good with this image, don't you think?

Just so you know, Frog Number 4 is sort of irrelevant. The other frogs I posted are much more colorful. But since I knew my fans would be glued to their computers waiting to see a fourth frog, I thought I'd be nice and come through for them. There's nothing like a bunch of disappointed fans.

Wait. Come to think of it, a few disappointed fans is potentially worse when you're a blogger like me that only has a few fans.

You should know, fans, that I appreciate each and every one of you. Really, I do. Thanks for being my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something...